Thursday, July 30, 2009

pattern eye candy

While in a bookshop today I found this little book - who says not to judge a book by its cover?
I can't stop looking at it, it's so beautiful!


The book is one in a series of four from the V&A - and it comes with a cd with all the images
contained in the book. Did I tickle your tastebuds?


Small Hours by Lucienne Day / Heal's

Fibra by Eszter Haraszty / Knoll Textiles - I love this one, a bunch of heddles!

Books by Jacqueline Groag / Liberty & Co.

Feathered Friends by Sylvia Chalmers / Elizabeth Eaton Ltd

Provence by Lucienne Day / John Line & Sons Ltd

3 comments:

charlotte said...

A very interresting book with beautiful textiles, this is really a great find. I think I have to order it...

Margreet said...

Hi Doni, yes you did! I've ordered a copy through The Book Depository. They sell at 8 euro including postage worldwide. Thanks for posting these lovely images.

Janne said...

You sure did! I want a copy.